CASH IT FOR ME
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Cash it for me is a car buying service by dubizzle. Book a free car valuation and get an obligation free offer on the same day. If you accept the offer, you can walk out with a payment on the same day.
What is the process of selling my car?
We prioritize customer convenience above everything else and we have simplified your car sale into three easy steps:-
- Step One – You book an appointment online on vas.dubizzle.com/Cashitforme
- Step Two- We inspect your car and make you an offer
- Step Three- We complete the RTA transfer and pay you
Why Choose Us?
We prioritize your needs over everything else:
- We offer the easiest way of selling your car
- We offer prices closest to the market value for your car in UAE
- We are renowned for offering the best car sale services in the UAE
- We have a dedicated team that is readily available to help you any time and handle all your concerns regarding car transactions
- We are strategically located adjacent to the Dubai RTA Al Barsha Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, very close to FGB Metro Station
Who are your partners?
Cash it for me is managed by We Cash Any Car. dubizzle acquired WCAC in 2017.
How can I book an appointment with your office?
Schedule a free car valuation by submitting your car details on vas.dubizzle.com/Cashitforme
Can I reschedule an appointment?
Yes. You can reschedule an appointment by calling our office hotline on 04 338 2337 and quoting your reference number.
What times are appropriate for appointments?
We try to accommodate all our clients irrespective of their busy schedules. Our offices are open from 9.00am to 7.00 pm every Saturday through Thursday and you can schedule your appointment anytime during these hours.
What should I bring with me to the appointment?
You should bring the following documents:-
- The car on sale
- Emirates ID
- Registration card of the car (Mulkiya)
How long will my appointment take?
The appointment will last between 20-30 minutes depending upon the transaction.
How do you arrive at the cost of the car?
We usually use the current market value and the condition of the vehicle to price the car.
How will I be paid?
We offer cash payments, cheques and bank transfers. However, we are very flexible and you have the discretion of choosing the most suitable method of payment.
How long does it take for me to receive the cash?
We make full payments as soon as the vehicle has been transferred to our name.
Can you purchase my car if I have an outstanding loan balance?
Yes, we can pay off the outstanding loan and give you the remainder balance from the agreed price. Depending on the financing institution, this kind of transaction might take between 3 to 7 working days to complete.
What will happen to my fines when I sell the car to you?
Depending on the nature of the fines, we can pay them off and deduct the amount from the agreed sale price.
Can you deposit the money from the sale into my bank account if I close the sale on behalf of the owner of the vehicle?
No, we can only make payments to the legal owner of the vehicle. If you are selling the car on behalf of the owner, we will only transfer the agreed sum to the legal owner’s designated bank account.
Condition of the car
Can you buy my car if it has recently been involved in an accident?
CI4M can purchase any car regardless of its condition.
Can you buy my car if it has been stationary for the past few months?
We can purchase your car, whether or not it is moving. Nonetheless, we will require you to make arrangements for transporting it to our offices for an onsite inspection. We can refer you to local recovery truck companies that offer towing services.
Can I cash my car if its registration has expired?
Yes, we will pay the fines involved, transfer the vehicle to our name and then pay you the difference.
Can I get a valuation online?
We only provide onsite valuation services as they are more accurate and our prices are based upon the physical condition and specifications of your vehicle.
Will I incur any cost for onsite valuation?
Our onsite valuation services are free of charge.
If I’m displeased with your valuation am I obliged to sell my car to you?
We strive to meet all our clients at their point of need. However, if you are unsatisfied with our valuation, we will not require you to sell the car to us. You can also select 2 of our car selling services:
Transations on behalf of other parties
Can I sell a car on behalf of someone else?
Yes, this is possible through two ways:
- By obtaining the power of attorney to sell the car from the UAE courts
- Through our electronic sales agreement
Can I sell a car on behalf of a company?
Yes, you can sell a car on behalf of a company. In order for us to help you, we will require you to provide us the following documents:-
- A copy of the company’s trade license
- A sale authorization letter in Arabic that is printed on the company letterhead and bears the official stamp of the company as well as the specimen signature of the company owner
- Registration card of the vehicle (Mulkiya)
- Emirates ID of the person assigned to sell the car
- All the keys of the car
- History book of the car
- A Toqiyah that has been attested by the courts
For this particular transaction, your presence will be required during the RTA transfer process. Additionally, payments under such a transaction will only be made by cheque to the company.
Can I sell a car belonging to my deceased relative?
We understand the pain of losing a loved one and hence go the extra mile to help any clients under this circumstance. We can expedite the purchase of your car if you provide us with the relevant documentation. These include:-
- Valid death certificate
- Power of attorney document from the UAE courts that permit you to sell the car
You can obtain further information regarding this process by calling our office on 04 338 2337.