SELL IT FOR ME
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Sell it For Me is a car selling service by dubizzle that specializes in selling cars for people seeking a hassle-free car sale process. We handle the car sale process from A-Z.
What is the process of selling my car through Sell it For Me?
We have simplified the car selling process for people who want to sell their cars but are too busy or do not know how to go about the process in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Sign up on dubizzle and submit your car details.
- We set up a short consultation with our clients where we inspect the vehicle in detail, photograph it professionally and give a price estimate.
- we advertise the vehicle on dubizzle and market it through our extensive networks.
- Once the vehicle is sold, we handle the car transfer process at the RTA / Muroor.
- Once the sale is complete, we deduct a success fee from your account.
Why Choose Us?
Sell it For Me has built a strong reputation as the best car selling service in the UAE. Once you entrust us with the responsibility of selling your car:-
- We will handle every single process of selling your car
- We will handle all communication with the interested buyers and price negotiations on your behalf.
- We will deal with the registration transfer process and paperwork.
- Being part of dubizzle guarantees you a fast buyer because your vehicle will be listed until it is sold.
- We will allow you to continue using your car while we look for a buyer that suits your preferences.
Who are your partners?
Sell it for me is managed by Expat Wheels. dubizzle acquired Expat Wheels in 2017.
How can I book a consultation with your office?
Sign up to Sell it for me on www.sellitforme.ae. If you’d like more information about the service, call us on 042428693.
What is your location?
Our Dubai branch is open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday. As for Abu Dhabi, we are open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday.
What times are your working hours?
Our call center is open from 8.30am to 10.00pm every Saturday through Thursday and 9am to 5pm pm on Friday.
Our RTA Al Barsha Tasjeel office is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday.
*What should I bring with me to the initial consultation?
Besides the car on sale, you should bring your ID and registration card of the car (Mulkiya)
*How long will the car representation process take?
Valuation is usually about 15-20 minutes, but the whole representation process (including photography and getting all the necessary details might take 30-40 minutes depending on the availability of the photographer and his schedule.
What are the fees for your services?
We charge a signup fee of AED 499 + 5% VAT which includes all the services above. Once your car is sold, an additional AED 2,500 + 5% VAT success fee is deducted from the total sale amount.
How long will it take before my car sold?
While there is no specific timeframe within which your car can be sold, we advertise all the cars through featured and promoted adverts on dubizzle and try our best to ensure that you get the best customer who will match your price point.
Can you purchase my car if I have an outstanding loan balance?
We can pay off the outstanding loan and give you the remainder balance from the agreed price. Depending on the financing institution, this kind of transaction might take between 3 to 7 working days to complete.
What will happen to my fines when I sell the car to you?
Depending on the nature of the fines, we can pay them off and deduct this from the agreed sale price.
Can I store my car with you?
We offer car storage facilities for AED 125 AED per week paid monthly. . In the event that we sell your car before the month is complete, we issue a refund for the remaining days of the month.
Condition of the car
What types of cars do you sell?
In order for us to sell your car it must meet the following requirements:-
- It must pass an initial 90-point inspection
- Must be less than 8 years old
- It must be registered in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, UAE
- It must have GCC region car specifications
- Its mileage should not exceed 150,000 km
- Car must have a valid insurance
Can I get a price estimate online?
We only provide onsite valuation services as they are more accurate and our price estimates are based upon the physical condition and specifications of your vehicle.
If I’m displeased with your valuation will I still need to pay for the service?
We strive to meet all our clients at their point of need. However, if you are unsatisfied with our valuation, we will issue a refund.