We want you to have the best experience as a seller on dubizzle, by connecting with the right buyers and selling your ''items'' fast by following our list of Do's and Don'ts below:
- Make sure your items are not Miscategorised: When buyers are looking for an item to buy, they want to find it where they searched, not in another category. Placing your ad in the right category will attract the right buyers.
E.g. DON’T put a car ad in the property or classifieds section or vice versa.
- There’s no need for Spam: We’re not big fans of repetitive ads and neither are buyers. Put that time and effort into creating a single great ad that captures everyone’s attention. One good ad is all you need. Multiple accounts are also not allowed.
- Make sure you're not doing anything to risk getting your account banned; Once you post an ad, it’s NOT ALLOWED to change the details of the item/service being advertised, so please be very careful before you hit that ‘submit’ button
- Don’t advertise Illegal items/services; We like to keep things in order and stay on the right side of the law and we’d like you to do the same. Remember, dubizzle is available for all, let’s keep it that way.
For a full list of what we don’t allow to be listed, see below:
- Guns (includes air-soft, pellet and flare)
- Knives (Kitchen ones are fine)
- Selling animals (As per UAE law, you can only sell an animal if you have a license)
- Addictive substances (include nicotine-based products, vapes, electronic smoking devices, shishas, etc.)
- Selling produce of any kind, this includes meat, vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Offering services that are prohibited by UAE law
- Having multiple listings in a single ad; Keep a single item to a single ad. It can be extremely confusing for any buyer if your ad shows multiple items in the same ad. If you have more than one item to sell, try our bulk packages and save up to 30% on listings.
- Having Misleading/Invalid information in your ad; You wouldn’t like it if you saw an item at a great price only to be told that’s the deposit price. Put the right price and information in your ad.
- Having Incorrect Contact/location details: Make sure the number you put is correct, you don’t want to miss out on any potential buyers. The right location is also helpful.