SellerAssist by dubizzle cars
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
SellerAssist is a car selling service by dubizzle that specializes in selling cars for people seeking a hassle-free car sale process. We handle the car sale process from A-Z.
What is the process of selling my car through SellerAssist?
We have simplified the car selling process for people who want to sell their cars but are too busy or do not know how to go about the process in Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi.
- Sign up on dubizzle and submit your car details
- We set up a short consultation with you where we inspect the vehicle, photograph it professionally and give a price estimate based on the current market
- We advertise the vehicle on dubizzle and market it through our extensive networks
- Once the vehicle is sold, we handle the car transfer process at the RTA / Muroor
- Once the sale is complete, we deduct a success fee from your account
Why Choose Us?
SellerAssist has built a strong reputation as the best car selling service in the UAE. Once you entrust us with the responsibility of selling your car:-
- We will handle every single process of selling your car
- We will handle all leads, communication, and negotiations with interested buyers on your behalf
- We inspect your car and take professional pictures, set the right price, and promote your car
- We handle all calls, viewings, and negotiations with potential buyers on your behalf. Your car stays with you (storage available)
- We manage the transaction and protect your car until the money is secured
How can I book a consultation with your office?
Sign up on dubizle.com/pro. If you’d like more information about the service, call us on 04 446 6837.
What is your location?
We have four locations.
Tasjeel in Al Barsha
Stop&Go at Motor City
Our Dubai branch is open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday. As for Abu Dhabi, we are open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday.
What times are your working hours?
Our call center is open from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm every Saturday through Thursday and 11 am to 5:00 pm on Friday.
Our RTA Al Barsha Tasjeel office is open from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Saturday to Thursday and closed on Friday.
*What should I bring with me to the initial consultation?
Besides the car on sale, you should bring your ID and registration card of the car (Mulkiya).
*How long will the car representation process take?
The entire process for car representation (including photography and collecting all relevant information) would take 45 minutes depending on the availability of the photographer and his schedule.
What are the fees for your services?
Our sign up fee starts from AED 49. Upon successful sale of the car we will deduct a success fee starting from AED 999. These prices are excluding VAT and increase for more expensive cars.
How long will it take before my car sold?
While there is no specific timeframe within which your car can be sold, we advertise all the cars through featured adverts on dubizzle and try our best to ensure that you get the best customer who will match your price point.
Can you purchase my car if I have an outstanding loan balance?
We can manage the loan clearance upon finding a suitable buyer who is willing to pay in cash. As we work with most major banks in the UAE, in some instances we can facilitate loan transfers. If the outstanding loan is cleared, we would return the remainder of the balance paid to you. Depending on the financing institution, this kind of transaction might take between 3 to 7 working days to complete.
What will happen to my fines when I sell the car to you?
Depending on the nature of the fines, we can pay them off and deduct this from the agreed sale price.
Can I store my car with you?
We offer car storage facilities for AED 125 AED per week, paid monthly. In the event that we sell your car before the month is complete, we issue a refund for the remaining days of the month.
Condition of the car
What types of cars do you sell?
In order for us to sell your car it must meet the following requirements:-
- It must pass an initial 90-point inspection
- Must be less than 10 years old
- It must be registered in Dubai, Sharjah, or Abu Dhabi, UAE
- It must have GCC region car specifications
- Its mileage should not exceed 200,000 km
- The car must have a valid insurance
Can I get a price estimate online?
We only provide onsite valuation services as they are more accurate and our price estimates are based upon the physical condition and specifications of your vehicle.
If I’m displeased with your valuation will I still need to pay for the service?
We strive to meet all our clients at their point of need. However, if you are unsatisfied with our valuation, we will provide you with a voucher for an amount equal to the fees you have paid, which may be redeemed against other services provided by dubizzle (subject to the terms and conditions to be provided by us).